How To Rent
Information about the American Legion Hall
Facility: Our beautifully appointed facility is a 2,584 square feet (68 X 38) auditorium complete with a velvet draped stage, sound system and lighting. See our Photo Gallery (above) for photos of the facility.
This hall is perfect for weddings, anniversaries, family reunions, graduation parties, dance recitals, class reunions, birthday parties, dances, business meetings and civic events.
Accommodations: The hall has the capacity for 150 people for banquet seating and auditorium seating.
Included in the rental:
- Tables and chairs
- 18 – 8’ x 30” tables
- 10 – 6’ x 30” tables
- 20 – 5’ round tables
- Sound system and pull down screen - perfect for videos and slide shows.
Additional Rental Charges: $100 for Commercial Grade Kitchen, includes: Plates, glasses, flatware, pitchers, serving dishes, fridge, freezer, and microwave
How to Rent
- STEP 1: Go to our Rentals Calendar and see if the date that you are interested in is available.
- STEP 2: If the date is available, please check the rental rates below to see if the rates meet with your financial expectations.
- STEP 3: If you wish to rent the hall, complete the information under the Contact Us tab of this website. Address your inquiry to the Rental Manager. Upon completion of the "Contact Us" information, our Rental Manager will reply to your inquiry for confirmation of your date.
Hours of Availability
Our facility is available to rent during the following times.
|Sunday - Thursday||8 am - 11 pm|
|Friday & Saturday||8 am - 12 am|
Rental Rates (Cash, Check or Money Order)
There is a 3 hour minimum for rentals Sunday-Thursday.
There is a 4 hour minimum for rentals Friday-Saturday plus Holidays.
|Day of Week||Hourly Rate|
|Monday - Thursday||$80 per hour|
|Friday - Sunday & Holidays||$120 per hour|
|Fri-Sun and Holidays||$1,600|
A $250 deposit is required on ALL rentals at time of rental agreement signing, to secure your date. Deposit does NOT go towards rental.
Additional Rental Information:
- Rental times will be confirmed upon receipt of the rental contract and security deposit.
- The renter is responsible for set up, tear down and clean up of their event.
- Alcohol is permitted to be brought on to the premises but cannot be sold under any circumstances.
If canceling 30 days out, you receive all of your deposit back, 15 to 29 days you receive $125 back. If canceling 14 days or less prior to event, no deposit refunded .